How does it work?
For Port Authorities:
1) Fill out the sign up form and speak with our colleagues if necessary
2) We put your Port Profile and your innovation challenge(s) online on the Atlas (see example from Port of Rotterdam) Note: this step is free
3) We search our database and validate any start-ups that sign up to make sure they are good fits.
4) We inform you of the matched start-ups and publish them on your port profile. The published information is a summary – you receive the full detailed report. Note: this step requires you to pay the yearly subscription fee stated on the sign up page (Port Authorities already partnered with PortXL in other ventures can use this service for free)
5) Contact the matched start-ups and start innovating together! We are not involved in this step, it is entirely between you and the start-ups to create value together. For further assistance and future in-depth cooperation, please contact us.
1) Check out the innovation challenges submitted by the port authorities
2) Identify the ones you are interested in and submit your solution via the form
3) We will review your solution and if there is a match, we will inform the relevant port authority of you and share your submitted answers with them.
4) The port authority contacts you and you start exploring the use case with them. We are not involved in this step, and take no fee from start-ups at any point. The service is free for you. We hope it leads to successful pilots and contracts for you – best of luck!